Supporting growth for over 50 years
Regional Finance Bank of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, Friuli was established in 1967 with the aim of promoting local economic development.
For over 50 years, Friulia has been the financial partner in Friuli Venezia Giulia helping companies develop their growth strategies.
Along with local companies, companies with offices outside the region draw on Friulia's professional support and resources for financing projects to develop their businesses by creating and reinforcing production sites within the region.
How we operate:
TRADITIONAL ACTIVITY (approx. Euro 150 million)
Friulia acquires minority stakes in venture capital of regional companies;
It is uniquely positioned in the market based on:
- capital investments to support company growth, with exits in the name of equity continuity; possibility of market transactions with sales to third party industrial or financial investors (M&A);
- financial solutions for balanced growth with strategic and organizational support.
HOLDING OF EQUITY INVESTMENTS (approx. Euro 430 million)
- FRIULIA is the parent company of a group that provides financial support for micro and small area businesses and infrastructure in the region.
- Friulia coordinates and plays a supporting role in defining and implementing development strategies for subsidiaries and strategic associates;
- Friulia provides holding services (e.g. treasury, tax consolidation, administrative/accounting consulting, personnel, etc.) as well as coordination and support
LIQUIDITY AND EQUIVALENT INVESTMENTS (approx.. Euro 70 million)
- FRIULIA has financial resources to support new projects promoted by local SMEs;
- Liquidity and equivalent investments are intended for both traditional business BU and the Holding Company BU.